the bellissimo beautiful partnership
You and bellissimo – a Beautiful Partnership
It’s lovely to be able to welcome you as our valued client.
At Bellissimo, we want you to know that we’re grateful you chose us as your preferred hair consultant.
Just so you’re absolutely clear about what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you to ensure that you get the very best, personalised, state-of-the-art treatment…
Here’s what we Undertake and Guarantee:
- If you have a confirmed appointment time, we will endeavour not to keep you waiting longer than 10 minutes. If we are running later than 10 minutes we will contact you and give you the option of having another cup of tea at home, or coming in to take advantage of extended time in the salon to browse the extensive lifestyle and fashion magazines. We also will not answer our phone if you are sitting in our chair. If it is unavoidable and we do have to leave you to tend to the phone, we will not do it more than once during your visit with us.
- You will always be given the most professional, up-to-date advice. We are unquestionably the best at what we do in Central Otago and we back it with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Promise: “If for any reason you are not completely delighted with your service here at bellissimo, we want you to tell us, right away, and give us the opportunity to re-do your service at no charge”
- Our premises are clean. We use bamboo fibre biodegradeable towels (which are compostable, by not washing/drying heavy cotton towels everyday, we are lowering our energy comsumption and putting less chemical back into our environment). Our ‘tools of trade’ are always the latest available, and sterilised to national standards before every treatment.
- You will always be notified in advance of any changes we need to make to your treatment program, appointment times, or price alterations.
- Our staff will always be clean, neatly-presented and well-groomed.
- Sometimes it is necessary – and unavoidable – that we change at short notice your chosen stylist or appointment time. You will always be given the choice of accepting or rejecting this change, in advance.
In return, we expect and appreciate the following from you:
- You are on time. If you are not on time, you understand that you may not be able to have your chosen treatment at that time, or that your treatment time may be shortened to accommodate subsequent appointments. We also ask that you turn you phone off while you are in the salon. If you must have it on we ask you refrain from answering it during your service as this takes up time and may result in us running behind and not being able to finish your service the standard we pride ourselves on.
- If you or your children have been in contact with head lice that you make us aware prior to your appointment. You may be required to re-schedule your appointment after appropriate treatments have been done.
- Children are welcome in the salon, but we ask that they respect others in the salon and behave in an appropriate manner.
- You understand that if you miss or change an appointment without giving us at least *24 hours notice you will be liable to pay a fee of $50 for a cut service, $100 for colour and finish service.. These will be charged to your account and payment required at your next appointment if not settled prior. If you continually give late notice of cancellation/change, or fail to show for your appointment we will request a none refundable deposit of your service upon booking. We understand that there are times when emergencies arise making it difficult to give adequate notice to change or cancel your appointment. It will be at our discretion to waiver the fee or not. A courtesy call is always appreciated.
- *48 hours required from 1 November until 31st January. It will be at management discretion to charge full rate of booked service over this time and take a none refundable deposit for future booking.
So, enough of the formalities...
We look forward to being of service to you for a very long time indeed.
If you have any questions about this or anything else regarding our services, please… pick up the phone. We’re never further than a call away.
My very best regards,
bellissimo boutique hair
03 446 8444
If you are not 100% satisfied with your cut or colour you have 7 days to notify the salon where we will redo your cut or colour at absolutely no charge to you.
If you are still not happy you have 7 days to contact the salon where we will re-do your hair again or refund the cost of the service in the form of a credit to spend in store at bellissimo.
The Guarantee is void if your hair has been done by a different salon since initial service or if, due to your late arrival, we where not able to do the full service you requested, and made you aware upon arrival.
We will not guarantee the longevity of your colour, or condition of you hair if you are not using appropriate salon professional products prescribed by your stylist at Bellissimo.
If a product is faulty then you may return for a replacement free of charge.
If you find a product unsatisfactory to your liking then it will be at salon’s discretion to replace/swap for another product. Products are not guaranteed without full consultation or recommendation.